I’ve been tagged by GSE over at Really Quite Useful.
I have to say which character from a book I resemble most closely. I’ve given this some thought and decided that I am an eclectic mix of the following:
1) Bryony (as a child) in Atonement by Ian McEwan;
2) Dorothea in Middlemarch by George Eliot and
3) Delia Grinstead in Ladder of Years by Anne Tyler
1) Obsess over the unimportant and am easily frustrated;
2) Tend to confuse the pretentious with the intelligent and
3) Find myself tempted to run away and start again (occasionally).
Of course, I could be wrong. Perhaps I am King John in King John’s Christmas by A.A. Milne.